Looking for an excellent Administrative Assistant (Client Services) to help leverage my time as we scale and grow the operational pillar of the company in Texas.
This is will grow into a full time position but will start out at 30 hours per week.
You must be:
- Meticulous — you have a fine eye for the details.
- Resourceful — you always find away to make it work. Solution oriented. You are able to find a way to figure out how to get new projects and tasks done.
- Highly responsive to clients and internal staff
- Fast-paced environment
- No drama – your personal life doesn’t drag chaos into the workplace.
- Focused – you’ll have lots of projects and tasks that you are responsible so that most days will be different over time, and you are able to move from task to task, smoothly and efficiently so that you get a lot of things done.
- Hyper-organized — Able to handle a large variety of projects and tasks and make sure nothing slips between the cracks.
- Utterly reliable. When you are in charge of a project or task you get it done, on time and effectively.
- Completely Trustworthy and dependable
- Well Spoken — Articulate. Can communicate professionally and informally over the phone, in person, and in writing. Able to negotiate better pricing, alternatives, etc. with vendors in a way that has them feeling good about it.
- Independent. Don’t need to be micromanaged to get stuff done—fast.
- Always looking for ways to create systems and structure to make projects and tasks flow better and be easier for the future.
- A great deal of common sense and business sense. Understand at a practical level how the world of business works so that you can help the company minimize costs and exposures and maximize and leverage opportunities and relationships.
- Comfortable with technology and able to quickly learn new software tools. Expert level proficiency at M.S.Word, Excel, Outlook, and other technology that the company uses internally.
- BOTTOM LINE: I’m looking for right person to “team up” with us for a long-term role.
Seeking a highly motivated individual that is able to manage multiple tasks and/or projects at a time while being a part of a virtual team in different states. This position requires someone with extreme attention to detail, who is able to step up and be a team player as needed. Our company caters to, and supports, small to mid-sized business owners and professionals; therefore this position needs to act in an educated,highly-responsive, and professional manner.
Some of the Areas of Responsibilities are (but not limited to) :
Managing all client service issues from account and membership questions to technology assistance
Delivering promised information to clients in a timely manner
Assisting in the event registration process, coordinating live events and on-site live event support
Supporting the coaching, sales, marketing, finance and technology teams as needed
Creating policies and procedures within the organization
Utilizing audio and visual software programs
Updating and maintaining websites and software programs
- Most responsibilities will come up and cannot be predicted so you will be handling miscellaneous tasks or projects. Whether this be sorting of naming of files, to researching on the web solutions/pricing, budgeting, managing deliverables from other team members or a topic to solve an issue, calling clients for credit card information or following up with payments to creating a training video for the company. You must be willing to roll up your sleeves and help do whatever needs to be done without extensive oversight. You will be getting work assignments from two people in the company.
Required Skill Sets are (but not limited to):
Must be very familiar with computers and working in Microsoft Office and a variety of other programs
Must be customer service orientated and able to provide excellent support to our clients
Must be a team players and be willing to assist or step in when, or where, needed
Must be a proactive thinker and think “outside of the box”
Negotiations and handling difficult conversations
Effective execution of projects/tasks
Logistics: This position is a virtual independent contractor position; therefore it would be required that you supply your own working space, computer, high-speed Internet, phone lines, fax and any other office supplies on your own. This position will require some future travel. Currently this role is a full-time weekly position with travel to 5-7 Live Events across the U.S. Compensation is an hourly rate and is based on your experience and education (Bachelor’s Degree preferred). We want someone to start within the next 2-3 weeks. If interested please submit the following items:
1) Updated Cover Letter stating why you want this position and
2) Submit your Current Resume to [email protected] no later than February 8th, 2018.
Please put “OPS Admin 2018- FirstName Last Name” in the subject line.
Misc. Info About Working Together:
- The work environment is very informal. You need to be comfortable WITHOUT a lot of corporate formalities and be a clear communicator who will speak plainly
- You’ll do a lot of your work without supervision and be able to self-manage. We’ll meet regularly for me to hand off tasks and projects to you, and then you’ll work on your own to do those tasks and projects. Myself and other team members are available to help orient and train you, but you need to be someone who after that time doesn’t need a lot of hand holding to get things done and that have a high level of quality and effectiveness in your work.