Systems and Controls (2018)
April 6th and 7th, 2019
Why is it that so many business owners get stuck in the Self-Employment Trap™, unable to sustainably scale their company? Simple—they try to scale their company based purely on growing their team.
A great team matters but having the right business systems and intelligent controls matters even more!
At this concentrated workshop, you’ll learn Maui Mastermind’s proprietary formula for building your internal business systems and intelligent controls. This will make sure that the expertise and know-how for how to successfully run your business isn’t locked in the head of any one team member, but rather it is accurately and powerfully contained in the systems and controls of the business.
- Exactly what systems to focus on first (and a concrete timeline for when to create your other systems!)
- How to make “systems” a part of how you do business—for yourself and all your team members!
- 27 ways to package your systems so that your team actually uses them!
- A 4-step sequence to build expert systems to replace or minimize your costs!
- Three ways to make sure your team is using your systems the right way, at the right times, to get the right results!
- Why intelligent business controls are the missing ingredient to make your systems effective!
- How to get your team fully on board creating, editing, and using your systems!
- The single biggest mistake when looking to leverage systems (and how you can avoid making it!)
- 15 Financial controls to protect you company from theft, embezzlement, and simply dumb mistakes!
- 7 Operational controls you need to guarantee your company delivers on all its promises—every time!
- 12 Sales/Marketing controls to scale your sales and marketing efforts in a sustainable way!
- More Info to come….
Hyatt Regency Aurora-Denver Conference Center
13200 East 14th Place
Aurora, Colorado, United States, 80011
For the Maui Mastermind room block use this reservation link.
Ends Approx: 5:30pm (Networking Social to follow)
Ends Approx: 5:00pm