The Business Accelerator: A Proven Path to Scale or Successfully Exit Your Business and Get Your Life Back
April 23rd, 24th, 25th, 2021 – Phoenix, AZ
On April 23rd-25th…You’re Invited To Join An Exclusive Group of 150 Business Owners Building Profitable Companies They Can Scale, Sell, or Passively Own…
During this 3-day live event, you’ll learn:
- The 5 most powerful “Profit Levers” in every business…and how to pull the right ones to increase your company’s bottom-line profit by 30% or more in the next 12-months
- Why your company culture is one of the least utilized yet most powerful tools to help your company grow…and 10 proven ways to build and reinforce your ideal culture year after year
- The 10 steps you can take TODAY to increase the value of your company…and how to get ready to sell in as little as 36-months
- How to uncover the single biggest constraint to your company’s growth…and a proven one-page roadmap to blow through this barrier in the next 90-days
- The 5 biggest barriers to scaling your company…and the timeline of when you can expect to face them and how to adapt accordingly
- How to create 12-hours of “Focus Time” each week (without working more hours)…and which high-value activities are best leveraged in order to 10x your personal impact per unit of time spent inside your company
- How to define your new role as you transition to owner-independent…and what NOT to do to undercut your leadership team
- The 5 core questions to answer that dictate your company’s ability to grow at 2-3x rates…and how focusing on the “magic one percent” of business activities create 50% (or more) of your quantifiable results
- How to pinpoint your company’s single greatest profit generator…and what you can do to feed this high-value engine in order to double or triple your profitability this year
- The Vacation Catalyst™…a breakthrough process that leverages your dream vacation as a catalyst for more strategic depth and scalability for your company
- How to assemble a winning management team…in order to maintain, develop and grow your business
- A new model to analyze your net worth…and how to harness it to grow your passive cash flow independent of your business
- And much, much more!
Over the course of 3-days, we’ll dive deep into the proven frameworks that have allowed our advisors and clients to start, scale, and sell over $62 billion of businesses in the past 30-years.
A Special, Time-Sensitive Message from David Finkel:
Dear Business Owner,
By the time you’re reading this, over 80% of the slots for our next Business Accelerator Event will likely have already been reserved by our Mastermind clients and community members.
I say with absolute conviction that these attendees will have an incredible advantage moving through 2021, as they continue growing at annualized rates many times faster than the competition in their industries.
This will be the tenth year we’ve hosted this exclusive intensive for growth-minded business owners with the goal of giving them the strategic advantage they need to quickly and sustainably grow in revenue, increase profitability and reduce the company’s reliance on them as the owner.
This year’s goal is no different, but the times we’re living in certainly are.
Last year’s pandemic resulted in the permanent closure of over 100,000 independently-owned and privately-operated businesses.
Many of the businesses that “survived” are still reeling from the challenges it brought about and are now scratching their heads as to how to navigate and remain profitable in a post-pandemic world.
But the members of our community–and the businesses they operate–are thriving NOW more than ever.
Which is why this year there is such a high demand for tickets to our Business Accelerator Event.
Here are just a few of the life-changing results our past event attendees have experienced…
- A professional services firm owner grew his business by over 37% and was able to triple his time off to be with his family.
- A tech company owner increased her company’s value by over $4 million in 48 months.
- A manufacturer doubled his pre-tax profits to over $2 million per year.
- A “blue collar” service business owner reduced his working hours from over 50 hours per week to under 30 per week and earned over $500,000 in profit for the first time ever.
- An owner of a small chain of retail stores took away ONE idea that netted $20 million over just a few years
- A home remodeling company owner made a single tweak to his sales system that took less than 5-hours to incorporate and led to an extra $500k in profit
- A single-doctor surgical practice working 60-hours a went from barely taking 2-weeks of vacation a year and not being able to afford an office manager to now taking 15-weeks off each year, has 2 other surgeons working for him, and is making 3x as much money thanks to new systems, internal controls, and company culture
And that’s just a tiny sampling of our current client base.
Imagine attending this 3-day intensive and walking away with just ONE idea that could yield an extra $50k of profit in the next 3-months…or upwards of $5 million in the next few years.
What kind of an impact would that have on your business?
Well, we’re going to ensure that you leave with at least FIVE concrete and immediately actionable profit-generating ideas and the tools to implement them.
But rest assured, the goal of the Business Accelerator Event is not to give you MORE work to do…you already wear enough hats as the owner of your company.
It’s to help you decide what tasks and roles to either delegate or let go of entirely, so that you’re only focusing your time and resources on the key activities that actually matter and move the growth needle forward.
If you’ve ever stared at a never ending to-do list that keeps you feeling like you’re trapped inside a giant maze full of false starts and dead ends…
You’ll leave this event with 5 things to do in the next 90-days that take you straight to the prize at the end…and potentially add hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of dollars in “hands free” revenue to your business–the simple way.
Collectively, our event attendees and coaching clients are generating hundreds of millions in revenue every single year–and much of that can be attributed to a single idea they learn working with us and go out and implement into their business right away.
Put simply, our clients are working less while earning significantly more–and that’s our number one priority.
But if there was any good that came from the challenges of last year, it was that more of us were forced to step away from the workplace and spend time at home with our families and loved ones.
I know, for me, that’s why I got into business in the first place. It wasn’t to spend all my time working in my business and feel trapped inside the job I’d created for myself.
It was to build something that could–eventually–run and continue growing independent of me and my effort so that I’d have more freedom to spend time with my wife and three sons.
And at this year’s event, I’m going to walk you through my Vacation Catalyst Tool™ and show you how I’m planning to only work 15 total days this summer (and zero next summer!) while our business continues to grow at double-digit rates.
Attendees of our last event LOVED this exercise…and I can’t wait to share it with you.
But if coaching over 20,000 business owners over the past two decades has taught me anything, it’s that only a small fraction of business owners are taught how to scale their business effectively, reduce their owner reliance, and build their overall wealth.
That’s what sets this Maui event apart from others.
Because as much negativity as there still is in the news today, there’s more money in circulation now than any other time in history.
That’s presented a literal “goldmine” of opportunity for business owners looking to increase sales, boost profits, and gear your business up for an eventual exit strategy–whether that means selling it altogether or retaining ownership passively.
But, the irony is, the more you try to grow your business by personally working and producing more, the more you trap yourself inside the business.
The reality is, the only way to truly grow and scale your business is to reduce its reliance on you, the owner. The events of 2020 haven’t changed that principle one bit. If anything, they’ve helped us realize the importance of doing so.
We help business owners personally do less by getting your business to produce more.
When you do this the right way, not only does your business continue to grow and profit…but it allows you to get your life back.
The most successful business owners we work with realize that it’s not about the hours they put in, it’s the amount of value they create.
And the best value you can create is to get your business to produce more while you work less.
It’s those businesses with what we call “strategic depth” that will continue thriving in 2021–and for years to come–regardless of market challenges and changes.
Unfortunately, those businesses don’t just grow by accident or coincidence.
They have to be strategically developed with the necessary systems, internal controls, leadership structure, and company culture.
We help our participants create that leverage inside The Business Accelerator Event.
Think of this event as the rocket fuel needed to dramatically speed up your business’ ability to scale. And whether you…
- Want to continue scaling your business to the next level
- Hope to one day sell your company to a strategic buyer and cash out
- Are looking to transition to passive ownership, work fewer than 10 hours a month, and still enjoy the profits as your business grows
We’ve created the structured roadmap you need to reach your goals faster.
Essentially, we’ve condensed the most critical elements for business growth from our full Business Success Summit experience into three concentrated days–without the selective interview process or $40,000 investment required for our Mastermind event in Maui.
Attendees from past years are still experiencing record levels of growth and, in many cases, working fewer hours than they ever dreamed possible and allowing them more time to spend with their families, focus on their health, pursue other projects, and even start new businesses.
Others have become reinvigorated with the passion they had when they first started their business, upon realizing that the more you grow the right way, the less you actually have to do to make your business a success.
Because let’s face it, you inevitably reach a point of diminishing returns on your time and effort, whether that’s in 5 years or 15, when you keep trying to reach the next level of business growth using the same strategies that got you to where you are now.
You become overwhelmed, your growth slows down or stagnates altogether, and you reach your upper limits.
Sometimes that means turning new business away because you’re already operating at full capacity.
But that’s just an “invisible ceiling” you start to see through with the right people, systems, and growth-oriented protocols that allow you to step away from day-to-day operations.
This event focuses on helping you grow your business faster, while increasing both sales and profits by incorporating the systems, team, and culture you need to move toward complete owner independence.
Because, without realizing it, most business owners tilt the playing field of their business unevenly, so that everything rolls right back to them–they are the ones putting out every fire.
We help you level that field.
And when you can strategically invest your time, attention, resources, and talent–and that of your staff–the right way, you can actually do less and still make a LOT more money.
Yes, we’ll show you how to make your business more profitable.
But more importantly, we’ll help you ensure your personal life becomes more rewarding and fulfilling as a result.
Now, as you know, the core focus of Maui has always been to help business owners build businesses they can sell, scale, or passively own and get their lives back.
And after doing this for 20 years, I’ve found that there’s no better way to teach these strategies and help our participants immediately begin implementing them than to be “inside the room” with them.
Being immersed with a supportive and equally ambitious community of peers and advisors has had a tremendous impact on the success of our past event attendees.
And in an increasingly virtual world, we’ve found this to be more necessary than ever.
Getting outside perspectives and sharing best practices and insights with your peers can often lead to life-changing breakthroughs.
Because we often can’t see what’s holding us back just by looking at ourselves…but we can see it in others.
Think about the power of breaking bread outdoors in the warm Arizona sun and sitting across the table from someone who’s successfully tackled the exact challenge you’re currently facing inside your business.
Just one five minute conversation with a relative stranger could help you make–or save–hundreds of thousands of dollars in the next year alone.
For instance, at last year’s event, one of our attendees who owned a law firm was dealing with a frustrating collections issue that was causing a lot of headaches and wasting precious time and resources.
She sat down for lunch with another attendee who ran a service business in an entirely unrelated industry who offered a simple suggestion on how to solve the problem, which she was then able to delegate to her team back home and overcome the challenge–before the event was even over, and without having to drop a dime on outside help.
These types of connections are what make live events so powerful, and we’re going to facilitate them through small-group activities and mealtimes–as safely and efficiently as possible–over the course of our 3-days together.
Naturally, we can’t let just anyone attend this exclusive event.
And the unfortunate truth is that most of the people reading this letter right now will NOT have the opportunity to attend.
Because most of the seats have already been secured by business owners determined to make 2021 the year they commit to dialing in their exit strategy, achieving new levels of growth, and creating more time freedom.
Considering how expensive it is to prudently host an in-person live event in a Covid world, we have had clients hungrily waiting for us to find a way to host an in-person event.
Because of this, and how rapidly our waiting list for live events has grown, we expect this one-time-only event will sell out extremely quickly.
Which is why we’ve gone to intense lengths and invested tens of thousands of dollars to make sure this event is not only the most powerful business growth accelerator out there, but to ensure we’ve covered all our bases for safety and compliance, too.
Covid-19 Safety Protocols
This event takes place at the Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass Resort in Chandler, Arizona.
We chose this location because it’s close to a major airport (Phoenix) but still isolated from the surrounding area (it’s on an Indian reservation.) This allows us to model what many professional sports leagues have done and build a “bubble” by testing and isolation of our group.
Essentially what we’ll do is follow the safety procedures we used to successfully host our November 2020 “Big Maui” event at this same location.
While no protocol can be perfect, we’re using our best efforts to balance the safety concerns with the strong desire of clients to participate in this live, in-person event. Here’s a quick snapshot of the safety protocols we’re putting in place:
- Everyone will arrive at the facility by noon on Wednesday April 21st, so that everyone in their party can do a PCR test for Covid and we can get the results back by end of day Thursday for us to start first thing Friday morning.
- Once you’ve been tested, all event participants and staff will stay onsite and in the “bubble” through the duration of the event. If someone leaves, they will not be allowed to come back into the event. This is necessary to protect everyone else.
- Event sessions will take place in a large ballroom with high ceilings and ample spacing for our 150 guests.
- We’ll administer daily temperature and wellness checks for all attendees (Note: if you have a fever or at all feel unwell before any of the event day’s sessions, please notify us via email so that we can make accommodations to ensure your safety and that of the other participants)
- We’ve requested that all hotel staff wear masks and practice diligent personal hygiene (e.g. hand washing, not touching their face, etc.). For participants of the event, wearing a mask and the use of other personal protective equipment is a personal choice that each individual will make.
- Meals throughout the event will be served outdoors in open air environments with food laid out behind protective plexiglass enclosures and served by masked and gloved hotel staff
- We are minimizing contact between outside individuals and event participants and their guests throughout the duration of the event. These precautionary steps are being taken to decrease the risk of exposure to COVID-19. Once you arrive at the resort, we ask and require that you and your entire party stay on premises until the conclusion of the event. If you or a member of your party leaves the resort prior to the conclusion of the event, either they need to NOT return to the resort, or your entire party will be removed from the event.
This is the second time we’ve held a live event at this resort in the past 6 months. The last one was our weeklong Business Success Summit for our private coaching clients in November.
Here’s what a few of them had to say…
“Thank you for making it as safe as possible in the times of COVID!” – Andrea Butter
“Once again, the support from this group is absolutely AMAZING!!!” – Karen Mackiewich
“The Maui Team did a great job pulling this off in COVID” – David Blain“The care the team took with COVID precautions and the way the Sheraton team made us feel welcome” – Anonymous
We don’t offer “magic bullet” solutions–they don’t exist.
Hitting daily “home runs” is simply unrealistic–and unsustainable–as you work to take your business through the predictable stages of growth and move towards an exit.
We help our clients set up a clear strategy to get “on base” every 90 days. And the more base hits you get, the more runs you score.
Again, it all comes back to doing LESS, but making it matter MORE for the growth of your business.
Strategic Planning: Mapping Out Your 90-Day, 1-Year, and Multi-Year Plan of Action
In the final section of the workshop, we’ll take a deep, hard look as to what your business will look like in the next 3-5 years–the composition of your team, its capabilities, its market share, its positioning, its key products, its most important customers, etc.
A portion of the workshop will be dedicated to helping you craft your 3-year business plan. This plan will be detailed enough to help you sharpen your thinking about the business you’re building, and the exit strategy you’re ultimately working towards, but also flexible enough so that you don’t become rigid and blind to new opportunities and market conditions that will invariably arise.
We’ll also drill down from your three-year plan to map out your one year plan using our proprietary 1-page Strategic Action Plan. This template will help you identify—in writing – your revenue targets, gross and operating profit goals, and the key metrics you’ll use to pace you as the year progresses.
Finally, you’ll drill down one final time to concretely map out on one page your 90 day plan of action. This way you and your entire team will be laser-focused as to exactly who needs to do what, by when to reach your Q2 milestones.
Here’s what the Business Accelerator Event does NOT include:
- Shiny object marketing tactics
- Motivation, inspiration, and hype
- Celebrity speakers and “gurus”
- Academic information delivered at face value
- Business growth “theory” not based on real-world experience
Or anything else you can’t go out and incorporate right away to start seeing a noticeable shift in your company’s growth and a reduced reliance on you, the owner.
This is an event for real people, building real businesses, sharing actual experience, in a way that’s down-to-earth and practical.
And it’s designed as an intensive.
Meaning we’ll be using proven frameworks, actual case studies, and hands-on implementation to help you design–and reach–a clear outcome.
You’re not coming here to listen to us talk AT you for three days.
You’re coming so that we can do the work WITH you and start applying the ideas and strategies we’ll cover right away.
My team and I will be working side-by-side with you and showing you exactly what we–and our most successful clients–are doing right NOW to make this kind of growth and time freedom a reality.
That way, when you get back home, you’ll have a concrete Strategic Action Plan for the year that you can start incorporating with your team immediately.
What’s The Investment?
The short answer is…
Not nearly as much as it should.
Our coaching clients are expected to see a 200% return on investment within 12 months of working with us.
If we don’t help them achieve concrete results, we give them their money back.
This event is going to cover proven growth strategies to 5x the annual growth rate of your business while radically reducing your company’s reliance on you–with zero sacrifice to your cash flow or net worth.
I think you and I can agree that your time is your most valuable asset. And if this event allows you to recoup even the slightest percentage of your time on a weekly basis without affecting the profitability or growth rate of your business…
You could say it’d be priceless.
And even though the demand for access to our events far exceeds the supply of available seats each year…we want you take advantage of your member benefits.
Dates: Arrival Wednesday, April 21st, 2021. Event is April 23rd, 24th, and 25th, 2021
Location: Sheraton Grand at Wild Horse Pass, Chandler, AZ. For reservations call +1 866-837-4156 and mention Maui Mastermind. Our negotiated special conference rate is based on availability. Once the rooms are gone, we have no control.
Full Price (non-members): $9,995 for two people to attend.
As a valued member, your below hard cost subsidized pricing is $995 per person until March 15th
Register by March 15th and enjoy below hard cost pricing! This is our way to support you joining us and the community in person. The early bird hard cost off set is just $995 (real value is at $1,800 per person).
After March 15th, the client hard cost pricing will revert back to $1,295.
So take advantage of the opportunity and register now!
Just as we’ve done in previous years for this special event, you and your business partners or significant other get to attend at our below hard cost subsidized pricing. We choose to extend this event to you at below cost, which is 80-95 percent less than our other participants, because you have chosen to join the Maui family and make a commitment to growing your owner-independent business. Many of you have been with us for over 5+ years, and you deserve to reap the benefits of this powerful mastermind event.
Register now to be part of this private business workshop so that you can gain the skills and strategies you need take your company to the next level.
Or just email us at [email protected] and our team can handle your registration
Take that all-important step and Register Now.
We look forward to spending these three concentrated days together focusing on helping you learn, master, and successfully build an owner independent business.
Included in your pricing are all materials, the special celebration dinner banquet on Friday night for the Annual Growth and Freedom Awards (a great time to dress up and enjoy your peers), networking and advisor lunches each day during the event, dinner Saturday and Sunday, goodies, and COVID testing.
But whether your business is doing $500k in revenue or $20 million, if we can help you double, triple, or 5x your growth, increase profits, and create the leverage needed to free up your time away from your company and finally get your life back…
Would you agree it’d be a worthwhile investment?
My team and I think so, as do the thousands of attendees we’ve had attend our events over the past 9 years.
These remaining seats will go fast.
So, if after reading this far, you realize you don’t have the next growth phase of your business strategically planned or your eventual exit strategy mapped out…
And you’re willing to do everything in your control to avoid the uncertainty of 2020 and start this year with the momentum, clarity, and plan to scale or sell your business…
I strongly encourage you to secure your seat at The Business Accelerator Event this April.
We will sell out, and due to COVID-19 regulations and safety protocols we will not be able to make any last minute additions or exceptions.
3 Ways to Register and Reserve Your Spot and Guarantee Your Participation
2) Email: Reach out to our Client Services team at [email protected] and let us handle your registration for you using the credit card on file and we’ll email you a receipt.
3) Call us: 1-888-889-0944 Ext 915 and we’ll follow up with you to get your registered
Or if you prefer, email [email protected] and we’ll follow up with you to get you registered.
I look forward to seeing you in Arizona and working together to make 2021 the year you start working less, earning more, and scaling your business to new levels of success.
Maui Millionaires, LLC (MM) is pleased to offer this $9,995 (per couple) workshop event at the above listed below hard cost subsidized values to select guests. Because this payment only covers the below hard cost portion of the event and MM has to contractually commit, this payment is non-refundable for any reason.
"Eight years ago our sales were stalled at $450,000 and I was tied to the business, working long days with clients and doing admin and billing at night. They helped me change that. Eight years later, we’ve grown our sales to $5 million per year, but best of all, the company is no longer reliant on me. We have solid systems and a strong team in place who create more value for our clients than I could have ever imagined."
- Blake Schwank
"The results speak for themselves: Last year my business generated 9-times the operating profit than it did since that first Maui event I went to 5 years ago, and my net worth has increased tenfold. I have more time off, am more relaxed and a much better quality of life. It’s really hard to beat that return on my investment."
- Jennifer Lyle
"The content you will receive from this event is a game changer! The meaningful connections you will make with fellow business owners who “get you” is so huge! These events have grown me as a business owner to such a huge degree."
- Bret Taylor
"If you are working 50, 60, 70 hours a week, Maui Mastermind will help you get your life back while helping your business grow. We’ve tripled our operating profit and I work far fewer hours today than I did before my first Maui program seven years ago"
– Brian Thomson