The Leadership & Management Short Course
June 3 and 4th , 2017
The Leadership & Management Short Course:
101 Concrete Tools to Hire Smarter, Orient Faster, Manage Better, and Lead More Effectively!
One of the core ingredients to building a successful company that can both scale and sustain that growth is your Team. In this powerful 2-day advanced workshop you’ll get the bottom-line best ideas on how to hire, on board, manage, and lead your team.
Here is just a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- How to create a Hiring Timeline to strategically map out who you need to hire, and when, over the next 18 months (including how best to calculate cash flow considerations and balance that against your bigger picture plans.)
- The single biggest hiring mistake that nearly every company makes (this mistake happens before they even write their job ad!)
- A new tool to lay out the four key components to know exactly who you are looking for with any new hire.
- A simple technique to systematize your hiring process so that every hire becomes faster, easier, and better.
- How to write the perfect job ad (including how you can avoid the 7 most common job ad mistakes.)
- 12 tactics to cast your recruitment net to gather the richest candidate pool.
- 3 technology tools to help you save money and still find better hires.
- A little-known technique to use an “hourly” recruiter to help you find just the right candidates.
- How to quickly screen applicants to determine who is worth taking a next step within 60 seconds or less.
- 15 ways they’ll try to fool you with their resume, cover letter, and salary history.
- How to actually read the true story behind their polished resume.
- The 5 core principles to effectively interview a job applicant.
- The 10 biggest interview mistakes many business owners make (and how this ends up costing them tens of thousands of dollars.)
- 6 danger signs to look out for in any interview.
- 5 questions you simply can’t ask in a job interview (the liability it just too high).
- How to effectively use “Group Interviews” to let multiple people on your team help you find the right hire.
- How to put together a fair, win-win compensation package that starts the relationship right.
- 9 other ways you can “pay” your new hire other than money that most large corporations just can’t match.
- A simple 4-step process to effectively onboard a new hire and get them producing fast.
- How to systematize your orientation process so that each time you hire it takes less time and energy, yet still produces a better result.
- How to “evergreen” your hiring efforts so that you are constantly recruiting great team members.
- The 10 most important management commandments.
- The 3 most expensive management mistakes (and how to avoid making them.)
- The inside secret on how to conduct an effective performance review (including a better way to give feedback that lowers your liability and increases your team’s performance!)
- 32 HR compliance lessons that every manager must know.
- The 4 cornerstones to effectively lead your company.
- 5 ways to engage your leadership team to lead not just manage.
- A powerful exercise to clarify your company’s culture and values.
- 12 ways you shape your company’s culture every day (and why culture is your hidden helper to guide your team’s behavior when they run into a situation that no system exists to handle!)
- The top 10 ways to motivate your team (7 of them are absolutely free!)
- The 5 most powerful accountability systems to help your company consistently execute.
- And much more.
This workshop is a perfect training to bring your key managers and leader too so that they can take back into your company the base of skills and knowledge that they need to help you scale. You’ll leave with dozens of concrete ideas to hire smarter, orient faster, manage better, and lead more effectively.
Registration Begins at 7:45am – Sessions End Approx 5:30pm
*Casual Cocktail Social following Session
Sessions 8:30am – Approx 5:00pm
1001 N Westshore Blvd, Tampa, FL 33607
For more information feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us at 888.889.0944 Ext 915!