Time Mastery and Leveraging Your Personal Assistant
Sept 22nd and 23rd, 2018
One of the most common complaints for business owners and their team is that there’s too much to do and not enough time in the day to get it all done. Time Mastery isn’t a skill taught in business school, yet it’s crucial to your ultimate success.
This powerful workshop will teach you the one of the most powerful tools for individuals is to effectively lead and grow your business with time mastery.
The workshop will share with you a revolutionary new and refined time system that will help free up a full day each week that you can reinvest in growing your business. Plus, you’ll learn how to find, hire, and leverage a world-class personal assistant.
The bottom line is that you’ll learn to master one of the most important leverage points inside of your business—your personal use of time for prioritizing and directing the other resources you have in your business for maximum effect.
- How to create an environment so that it’s easy to be “disciplined” (and simple mistakes you can avoid that will save you hours each week!)
- How to leverage your personal assistant so that you consistently produce magnified results!
- How you can double or triple your income without working longer hours, without working harder, and without sacrificing your personal time and family life.
- How to get ten times the results out of your working day by implementing a revolutionary new time mastery system
- How to manage Info-load and get out from under the avalanche of email
- The 7 Core time mastery techniques
- How to recognize and then blow through procrastination habits that slow you down
- How to leverage technology to get more done is less time
- How to Leverage Your Personal Assistant
- How to form the ultimate business team with your assistant so that the two of you create miracles!
- A sure-fire ad to attract the perfect assistant to work for you!
- How to work with a part-time “virtual” assistant to inexpensively get back your life!
- How to avoid the five biggest and most costly mistakes when working with a personal assistant!
- And much, much more!
Denver Airport Marriott
16455 E 40th Cir, Aurora, CO 80011
Phone: (303) 371-4333
Ends Approx: 5:30pm (Networking Social to follow)
Ends Approx: 5:00pm
For more information feel free to contact us at [email protected] or call us at 888.889.0944 Ext 915!