Maui Mastermind®: Accredited Investor Wealth Workshop
The Fairmont, Newport Beach
4500 MacArthur Blvd. Newport Beach, CA 92660
Tuition: $5995 per person
Phone #: 949-476-2001
CLICK HERE to Register
Reserve your room – Call Hotel directly and mention “Maui Mastermind” Phone #: 949-476-2001
- Thursday, April 21st: 7:45am Check-in; 8:30am start -5pm
- Friday, April 22nd: 8:30am start-5pm with cocktail social to follow!
- David Finkel, CEO Maui Mastermind
- Kevin Bassett of Bassett & Byers, PA
Here is just a sampling of what you’ll learn when you attend this private workshop:
- The 5 foundational wealth skills of the world’s wealthiest people.
- How to truly build financial security for you and your family.
- The single greatest wealth risk you’ll ever face (And how to avoid it.)
- Why most people are measuring the wrong financial indicator (And how you can avoid making this financially fatal mistake.)
- How to harness the 3 Wealth Accelerators™ to become financially free faster and easier!
- The biggest barrier to executing your financial plan (And how to make this barrier instantly irrelevant.)
- Why every business owner must learn to invest, and why every investor must learn how to build a business.
- How to escape the Earned Income Trap™.
- Why passive income isn’t enough to make you financially free (And the single wealth ingredient you must add to reach financial freedom.)
- The 3 levels of wealth building—and what your investment focus needs to be at each level.
- The real leverage point for each level of wealth building to accelerate your financial progress.
- 9 ways to leverage your time to double your cash flow.
- 5 ways to use forced appreciation to earn 1,000% or more cash on cash returns.
- 5 Ways to reduce your investing risk when you aren’t actively running the show.
- Three ways to accelerate your passive cash flow WITHOUT paying taxes.
- How to intelligently re-invest your passive profits for compounded growth.
- The four major causes of passive investor failure (and how to protect yourself.)
- 3 Ways tweak the deal so that you get paid again and again.
- The six safest passive RESIDUAL investments (two of which you likely have never heard about.)
- How to cultivate your advisor network and upgrade your peer group to accelerate your wealth building.
- The 4 essential wealth concepts you must master to put your financial life on autopilot.
- How to build your wealth systems so that you have both the money and the time freedom to enjoy it.
- How to move beyond financial literacy and become fluent in the language of money, wealth, and investing.
- The five core asset protection barriers you must erect to protect your assets (and where people most commonly mess things up)
- The 5 wealth accelerators
- The three keys to increase your “R-Score™” and create more passive, residual investment income.
- The three greatest expenses you’ll ever have and how you can effectively minimize them.
- The 7 keys to Pre-Emptive Tax Strategy™ — What the wealthy know about advanced tax strategy but aren’t telling you (sadly, average CPAs simply aren’t versed in these advanced strategies and as a result their highest net worth clients over pay in taxes and underperform financially.)
- And much more.
Because of the nature of the content we’ll be sharing with you, IRS guidelines require this workshop be for “Accredited Investors” only . This allows us to share high-end, advanced tax strategies that we could not share in a mixed audience. Further, unlike many of our other workshops, we will not be offering the video course version of this event. It will be kept private and confidential and only for participants like yourself.
Per SEC guidelines and federal law, an “Accredited Investor” is defined as a person who meets one of the two following criteria:
- A person who has earned income that exceed $200,000 (or $300,000 together with his or her spouse) in each of the two prior years, and reasonably expects the same for the current year, OR
- A person who has a net worth over $1 million, either alone or in combination with his or her spouse, excluding the equity in their primary residence.