Download Build a Business, Not a Job
Download the latest edition
of David Finkel’s best-seller, Build a Business, Not a Job – Grow Your Business & Get Your Life Back.
We hope you enjoy reading the book!
The easiest way to send a file to your connected Kindle device is to email the file to your Kindle email address.
Use the following steps to enable email to your Kindle:
- Go to your Kindle Personal Documents Settings page.
- Under Approved Personal Document E-mail List, add your email address.
- Under Send-to-Kindle E-Mail Settings, find and record your Kindle’s email address. This address should end in @kindle.com.
For more help or additional methods to transfer files to your Kindle device, please visit the Amazon website.
If you have books that you didn’t get from the iBooks Store or PDFs that you want to open in iBooks, you can import them.
- In iBooks, choose File > Add to Library.
- In the Open dialog, find the book or PDF you want to import, then click Add.
- If you have books in iTunes that you want in iBooks, you can also choose File > Move Books from iTunes.
To see imported books and PDFs on all your devices, use iCloud for iBooks.