Join us for a private evening mini-workshop and networking event to learn…4 Simple Steps to Build a Business, Not a Job
Have you ever felt like you’ve had to sacrifice things in your personal life – your family, your health, or time for yourself–—in order to have your business succeed?
As if you had to make a choice between your company or your life…
Join Wall Street Journal and Bloomberg Businessweek bestselling author David Finkel and learn a simple, clear, concrete, step-by-step formula for building an owner independent company so that you can enjoy a larger, more profitable company and get your life back.
Only a small fraction of business owners has ever been taught how to wean their companies off of its crippling dependence on the owner. During this special evening event in Atlanta, you’ll learn how to regain control of your time, your company and your life.
|Date:||Friday, June 21st, 2019|
|Time:||Check in at 6pm; Session runs from 6:30p.m.-8:00p.m. with an informal networking session from 8-9pm (cash bar).|
|Location:||Hilton Atlanta Airport|
What You’ll Learn:
- The biggest mistake business owners make (and why this mistake causes your company to be more vulnerable to shocks and losses.)
- 3 ways to build more strategic depth into your company, systems, and team so that you feel less compelled or needed to manage the “day-to-day”.
- Why working less is the answer, not more. And 3 ways to immediately free up more time to scale your company.
- How to build your 1-page plan of action for the QUARTER (and why this will help you execute more consistently.)
- A simple tool to pick the single highest leverage spot in your business to invest your best time, talent, and money.
- And much more…