By Special Invite Only
Come participate in this small, intimate event to help you gain insights and perspective on your company to help it scale smarter and faster. This private, annual event is part of the Maui Leadership Program to help challenge you to grow as a leader, and to spark you to gain powerful strategic insights to speed up the growth and success of your company.
This invitation only event will focus on three areas:
Focus #1: You as a Leader of Your Company.
We’ll go through special sessions to help you grow as a leader who grows other leaders at your company, covering things like:
- How specifically and intentionally to create a winning company culture – a culture that invisibly guides your staff, strategy, and decision making to be in full alignment with your most important goals and objectives.
- How to groom and develop your “Leadership Team”.
- How to be a more effective leader who inspires your team to perform at their best.
Focus #2: Stretching the Way You See Your Company and Helping You Generating Breakthrough Ideas.
In combination with the select, elite peer group you’ll be working with at the event, we’ll go through a special session to get you to stretch how you see your company, including:
- A powerful exercise to make your biggest challenges and obstacles obsolete.
- How to transfer best practices from outside of your industry into your company to give you a big advantage in your marketplace.
- How to see your own “blind spots” that are putting your company in danger or holding it back from accomplishing what it could if only you “released the breaks”.
Focus #3: Turning All Your Insights into a Concrete, Written Strategic Action Plan (1-page!)
Knowing all you know about Maui and the way we coach you and our other successful clients, you can expect to leave the leadership mastermind with a clear, written, one-page plan of action for your company, including:
- An updated company annual strategic action plan (1 page).
- A new quarterly strategic action plan (1 page).
- A refined strategic structure to apply in your business to get your team focused and executing on your “fewer, better”.
The Bottom Line:
This annual event is for our Maui Leadership Program clients who want to play at a higher level. You realize that your abilities and behaviors as a leader impact (for good or ill) the growth of your company. You understand that stepping away from your business to see it fresh, with the help of an upgraded peer group will spark you with insights 100-times more valuable than the modest investment of time and money to participate in the program.
Here’s a rough schedule of what to expect:
Friday, April 29th, 2022:
Fly into stunning Salt Lake City on the Friday before the leadership retreat. If you’re able to join, there will be an informal participant dinner (self-pay) on Friday night. Connect with your peers and enjoy building a few deep friendships with other business owners who are playing at the same level you want to.
Saturday, April 30th, 2022:
Check in at the leadership retreat at 8am and we’ll start the sessions promptly at 8:30am. We’ll have working sessions on your business through 5:30pm then we’ll have dinner, giving us more time to both get to know each other and to discuss our insights from the day.
Sunday, May 1st, 2022:
We’ll start promptly at 8:30am, and finish up by noon so that if you want, you can fly back that early afternoon.
Remember, one of the greatest leverage points in any business is a cadre of talented, bought-in leaders all working toward a common end. The MLP will give you the systematized framework to enjoy and implement just this.
Sheraton Salt Lake City Hotel
150 W 500 S
Salt Lake City, UT 84101
To make reservations under the Maui Mastermind room block click this link (while supplies last.)
By special invite only.