Dear Business Owner,
As you likely already know, I’ve been a lifelong learner about ways to successfully grow a business. Over the years I’ve done my best to bring the most exceptional business thinkers and trainers to Tampa to work with our clients.
We had over 30 of our clients join as my guests at a special conference sponsored by Maui Mastermind®. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive. I was personally so impressed by the level of content and ideas that David Finkel (founder of Maui Mastermind) shared that I’ve arranged with him to give a private full day workshop just for my clients.
I’ll share the details about that event (and how you can be my complimentary guest) in just a moment, but first I wanted to share with you a bit more about David.
He’s the Wall Street Journal and Business Week bestselling author of 11 business books co-author of, SCALE: 7 Proven Principles to Grow Your Business and Get Your Life Back (written with Priceline.com co-founder Jeff Hoffman).
In fact, my office either already sent you a copy of his last book (SCALE) or will be sending you a copy in the next few weeks. (I was so impressed by what I read that I secured copies of the book for you and my other business owner clients.)
His company, Maui Mastermind, coaches hundreds of successful business owners across the United States and Canada. Their clients, which include professional practices, service businesses, manufactures, etc. have enjoyed an average annual growth rate of 32.4 percent while at the same time reducing their companies’ reliance on them as the owners by an average of 81.5 percent.
Here are the details about the one day workshop. Just RSVP back to our office that you will be attending and if you will have any staff or guests with you:
Event Name: Scale Your Business: Proven Strategies, Systems, and Implementation Techniques to Grow Your Professional Practice or Company
Date: Thursday, December 3rd, 2015
Location: Tampa/Clearwater, FL
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM
Dress: Business Casual
Tuition: Waived for Gassman, Crotty & Denicolo PA clients and their guest
Topics to Be Covered:
- How to reduce your business’s reliance on you.
- Practical steps to systematize your business to reduce costs and increase capacity (including how to avoid the 5 most common mistakes that get in the way of your team actually using the systems you’ve built.)
- How to apply these SCALE concepts to professional practices to grow both top of line revenue and operating profit.
- Strategically: How to know what fewer, better places your business should focus on (and what tempting but non-essential areas you need to say no to.)
- A simple format to create your own one-page quarterly strategic action plan (we’ll walk you through the strategic planning process we use with your business coaching clients each quarter.)
- A better time management system that helps business owners focus more of their time on the things that create the highest value for their businesses. (We’ll have you matrix out your highest and best time uses and give you the best practice to structure your week so more of your time goes to these activities.)
I think you can see why I’m excited to share the event with you.
Again to register please just RSVP to my office and tell my team how many of you will be joining us.
We’ll have specific hotel information for you in the next few weeks, but please both block off the day in your calendar and RSVP to my office now.
Alan S Gassman CPA
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:00 PM Workshop and cocktail hour to follow.