The Breakthrough Company old
February 7-9th, 2020
For the past eight years Maui Mastermind has hosted a very exclusive business owner retreat in Southern California for our top business coaching clients. This event was created to leverage our wildly successful, $40,000 per couple, Wealth Summit retreat in Maui, Hawaii that we’ve held for over a decade.
Our event in California will allow us to focus on you and your 2020 game plan. We will discuss some breakthrough ideas for growth and help you scale and grow your company with concrete action steps and ideas.
As you can imagine, spending three days together in an informal learning environment with Maui Advisors and your fellow business owner peers has had an amazing impact on past participants.
Here are just a few of the astonishing results past participants have experienced:
- One participant grew his company 10 times faster than his 12 year historic average.
- A tech company increased her company’s value by over $4 million in 48 months.
- A physician increased his practice’s profit by $750,000, and at the same time reduced his working week by 15 hours a week.
- A wholesaler grew his sales from $15 million per year to over $23 million.
- A participant grew his professional services firm by 37% and still was able to take 8 weeks of vacation with his family.
- A manufacturer doubled his pre-tax profits to over $2 million per year.
- A “blue collar” service business owner not only reduced his working hours from 50 per week down to under 30 per week, but for the first time ever he earned over $500,000 in profit.
And the list goes on and on.
This event will be a catalyst for growth within your own business. It’s the closest we’ve been able to come to the knowledge and feel of our full Wealth Summit experience and the timing is perfect for starting the year off on the right foot (without the selection interviews for every participant and the $40,000 it would take for you to earn a spot at our exclusive Maui event.)
Past attendees are still feeling the growth years later, with participants growing at annualized rates multiple times faster than other companies in their industries.
This year’s event theme is “The Breakthrough Company”. This means you’ll leave with a clear framework and map on how to prepare your company for massive growth and owner independence
If coaching 20,000+ business owners over the past two decades has taught us anything, it’s this:
Only a small fraction of business owners are ever taught how to build their businesses, reduce their owner reliance, and build their wealth.
This is what sets our Irvine event apart from others.
Here is just a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- How to use “acquisitions” to help you scale faster (including who you might look for to buy and how to structure the deal for maximum profit at minimal risk).
- How to maintain the dynamic balance of cash flow and capacity when scaling (including the 7 internal metrics you must keep a close eye on to make sure you have the cash reserves to scale safely and don’t get backed into a corner).
- How to avoid the 5 biggest risks of scaling: Cash Crunches; Tidal Markets; Systems Degradations; Coherence Crisis; and Market Chum.
- Creating a detailed strategic plan for your business so that you can reach your 3-5 year business goals. (We’ll also break these down into a powerful 11 x 17 one-page annual plan of action for your company too).
- Creating your “Business strOwner Score Board” to monitor your business weekly and monthly with minimum time and effort. (This tool not only helps to focus your management team to keep those few, critical numbers clearly in sight at all times, but also gives you a clear, leading indicator of whether the ship is heading on the right course, or if it’s drifting into dangerous waters).
- How to harvest the full value of the key business lessons you’ve learned from the past 36 months (Plus we’ll do a unique process so you can harvest the full value of the key lessons your Maui peers have learned too! This way you can magnify the learning 100 times over).
- The 3 biggest dangers to look out for when stepping out of the day-to-day operations of your business, and the warning signs that spell trouble.
- 5 brand new Time Mastery Tools to reduce your total working hours and still get twice as much accomplished.
- 12 tax strategies to increase your net income and net worth (including 4 little-known ways to leverage your business and investing structures to accelerate your wealth building).
- The five biggest barriers to scaling your privately held company (and the timeline of when you can expect them to come up, along with a detailed formula for dealing with each of them).
- 6 simple cash flow rules you must follow that allow you to safely grow your company.
- 2 tools to radically raise the level of accountability and results inside your company.
- 15 asset protection and risk mitigation strategies to protect your wealth and company as you grow (including a special exercise to identify your company’s and family’s biggest liability vulnerabilities).
- The 8 building blocks to go passive in your business (and how to best deploy them to help you progressively reduce your company’s reliance on you quarter-by-quarter).
- The real reasons why most companies struggle to get their team to use their systems (and what to do about it).
- How to determine the exact “fewer, better” things to focus on in your business (and how to actually get yourself to DO what you know.)
- A 3-step formula to read the world so you can innovate and seize opportunities for growth (and avoid being blindsided by disruptive competitors or change that could otherwise put you out of business).
- 9 ways to attract, retain, and empower top talent to help you scale your company.
- A new model to look at your net worth and harness it to grow your passive cash flow independent of your business.
- And a whole lot more!
As you know, the core focus of our Maui companies has always been on helping business owners build businesses that they can sell, scale, or own passively. For over a decade we’ve helped business owners build companies that they love, while also making sure they leverage their business success to serve their deeper values.
The Breakthrough Company is a step towards that goal.
Strategic Planning to Create Your Game Plan: Mapping Out Your Multi-Year and 1-Year Plan of Action
During the workshop we’ll take a deep, hard look at what your business will look like in the next 3-5 years: the composition of your team; its capabilities; its market share and positioning; its key products; its most important customers; etc.
A full day of this workshop will be dedicated to helping you craft your 3year business plan. This plan will be detailed enough to help you sharpen your thinking about the business you’re building, and the exit strategy you’re ultimately working towards, but also flexible enough so you don’t become rigid and blind to new opportunities and market conditions that will invariably arise.
As fellow Maui Advisor Jeff Hoffman (Co-Founder of Priceline.com) likes to say, “Your business plan is more about the structured questions you regularly ask yourself than about the answers you come up with.”
We’ll also drill down from your 3year plan to map out your 1year plan using our proprietary 1-page Strategic Action Plan. This template will help you identify—in writing – your revenue targets, gross and operating profit goals, and the key metrics you’ll use to pace yourself as the year progresses.
Finally, you’ll drill down to concretely map out your one page plan of action forQ1, 2020. This way you and your entire team will be laser focused as to exactly who needs to do what, and by when, to reach your Q1 milestones.
The Maui Methodology for this Intensive:
We’ll be teaching this workshop based on three building blocks…
Building Block One: A Proven Framework
This course was developed from actual real-world experiences of the Maui Coaches and thousands of our clients who have successfully done what we’re talking about in the course – scale and grow rich!
We’ll go straight to the answers that work, giving you a clear framework that takes the guesswork and trial and error out of your strategic planning.
Building Block Two: Actual Case Studies
To make this framework easy to understand, you’ll be introduced to dozens of actual case studies of companies (both good and bad).
This way you’re able to apply the ideas and strategies you’ve learnedduring the workshop in a more straightforward manner.
Building Block Three: Dedicated Time to “DO” during the Workshop
We know the moment you get back home, all your good intentions to sit down and do your strategic planning will go out the window.
That’s why we’re setting aside approximately 6-8 hours of “Do” time spaced out over the three days to have you wrestle with the big questions in your company and craft your strategic plan right there on the spot. This way, you’ll leave our workshop with your concrete, written, Strategic Action Plan completed for the year that you can immediately go back and share with your team.
Listen to What Our Clients Say About Their Experiences with Our Workshops
“Before we got started in the program my wife and I were working 60-70 hour weeks and feeling extreme stress. Since joining the program, just one year ago, we’ve knocked our workload down significantly (in fact my wife Holly no longer works in the office) and at the same time we’ve grown by over 50%. If you run a professional practice like we do and want help to grow your business the right way, sign up with Maui Mastermind today”
“At the time I joined the program we were the typical “owner reliant” business. We had sales of $700,000 and I was working 70 hours a week. Since then we’ve scaled our sales to $1.8 million (157% increase). Best of all I’ve reduced my company’s reliance on me and cut my working hours in half! I strongly recommend the program to any businessowner who wants to both grow his company and gain more personal freedom.”
“When I first got started with the Business Coaching Program five years ago our sales were stalled at $450,000 and I was tied to the business, working long days with clients and doing admin and billing at night. The coaching program helped me change that. Today, five years later, we’ve grown our sales to $2.6 million per year, but best of all, the company is no longer reliant on me. We have solid systems and a strong team in place who create more value for our clients than I could have ever imagined years ago before I started the program.”
– Blake Schwank
“When we first got started with the program, we were a Middle Stage Level Business. Our business worked, and worked very well, but only because my wife and I were there every day to keep all the moving parts performing. Over the past year in the program, we’ve been able to apply the Level Three Road Map to our business and reach an Advanced Level Two stage. The bottom line is that our sales and market share has increased along with our net profit, our future prospects look bright, and we have a clearly defined strategy and plan to scale our business! If you’re a business owner who wants to take your business to the next level, I strongly recommend you participate in the program. It will be a great resource in helping you build the business you truly want.”
– Wayne Brown
Location:Hilton Irvine/Orange County Airport, Irvine, CA
Reservation Phone # 949-812-3721 (mention: Maui Mastermind). Our negotiated special conference rate is based on availability. Once the rooms are gone,we have no control .
Register now to be part of this private business workshop so that you can gain the skills and strategies you need take your company to the next level.
Pricing: Non-Client Tuition: $9,995 for two people to attend. Contact your Maui representative for current client pricing.
Or just call our office to and we’ll take your registration by phone at 1-888-889-0944 ext. 915
Take that all-important step and Register Now.
We look forward to spending these four concentrated days together focusing on helping you learn, master, and successfully build an owner independent business.
Included in your pricing are all materials, the special celebration banquet on Friday night for the Annual Growth and Freedom Awards (a great time to dress up and enjoy your peers), networking and advisor lunches each day and an informal networking social on Sunday night ending at 8:30pm.