Concrete Tools to Hire Smarter and Orient Faster!
One of the core ingredients to building a successful company that can both scale and sustain that growth is your Team. In this powerful 2-day advanced workshop you’ll get the bottom-line best ideas on how to find, hire, and onboard the talent you need.
If you’ve even fallen prey to the, “I have an opening so I’ll post an ad to find someone” model of hiring, then you’ll gain a whole new perspective on how to most effectively build your team.
In today’s competitive world, the best companies and most successful entrepreneurs all know that they need to shift to a model of building a talent bench well in advance of actually formally hiring a new team member.
Here is just a sampling of what you’ll learn:
- How to create a Hiring Timeline to strategically map out who you need to hire, and when, over the next 18 months (including how best to calculate cash flow considerations and balance that against your bigger picture plans.)
- The single biggest hiring mistake that nearly every company makes (this mistake happens before they even write their job ad!)
- A new tool to lay out the four key components to know exactly who you are looking for with any new hire.
- A simple technique to systematize your hiring process so that every hire becomes faster, easier, and better.
- How to write the perfect job ad (including how you can avoid the 7 most common job ad mistakes.)
- 12 tactics to cast your recruitment net to gather the richest candidate pool.
- 3 technology tools to help you save money and still find better hires.
- A little-known technique to use an “hourly” recruiter to help you find just the right candidates.
- How to quickly screen applicants to determine who is worth taking a next step within 60 seconds or less.
- 15 ways they’ll try to fool you with their resume, cover letter, and salary history.
- How to actually read the true story behind their polished resume.
- The 5 core principles to effectively interview a job applicant.
- The 10 biggest interview mistakes many business owners make (and how this ends up costing them tens of thousands of dollars.)
- 6 danger signs to look out for in any interview.
- 5 questions you simply can’t ask in a job interview (the liability it just too high).
- How to effectively use “Group Interviews” to let multiple people on your team help you find the right hire.
- How to put together a fair, win-win compensation package that starts the relationship right.
- 9 other ways you can “pay” your new hire other than money that most large corporations just can’t match.
- A simple 4-step process to effectively onboard a new hire and get them producing fast.
- How to systematize your orientation process so that each time you hire it takes less time and energy, yet still produces a better result.
- How to “evergreen” your hiring efforts so that you are constantly recruiting great team members.
- And much more.