There is a clear divide between the “Middle Class Millionaire” (net worth over $1 million but less than $20 million) and the “Financial Elite” (net worth over $20 million).
In the United States, there are 8.99 million households with a net worth greater than $1 million, of which only 751,000 are part of the Financial Elite. That means just 0.2% of people in the United States are members of the Financial Elite.
So what is it that the Financial Elite know and do that the Middle Class Millionaires don’t? This is a question that I’ve studied for years – not just because I personally found the subject fascinating, , but also because we created a new challenge for our top business coaching clients when we helped them scale their businesses: the challenge of managing their financial and wealth lives outside of their companies.
That’s why we, along with several of the core Maui Advisors, are hosting a very special event in Tampa, Florida. This event will be the foundational wealth course that every success-minded entrepreneur and high earner needs.
In essence, we asked ourselves, “If we could travel ten years back in time and spend one day teaching ourselves the best lessons we’ve learned since then – the lessons we had to learn the hard way – what specifically would we share?”
This one-time-only workshop is the concrete result of this powerful question. Join us for one day and learn the most important wealth management, tax strategy, asset protection, and investment lessons, models, and principles that will serve you for a lifetime of wealth.
In combination, these grounded, proven ideas will accelerate your progress toward your wealth goals and your entry into the Financial Elite.
Here’s just some of what you’ll learn:
- What the Financial Elite do that’s behaviorally different from what Middle Class Millionaires do (and how you can effectively model their success).
- The 12 biggest financial mistakes that can eat up your net worth and cost you decades of growth.
- The 5 foundational tax strategies that will save you tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars each year on your taxes.
- The 10 non-negotiable creditor protections you must put in place to safeguard your family and your wealth.
- The 7 financial secrets that every business owner must master to effectively build wealth independent of his or her company.
- And much, much more…
The Three Types of People Who Should Attend This Workshop
- Business owners of successful companies who just haven’t been able to make the time to master the financial skills they’ll need in order to effectively manage their net worth outside of their businesses.
- Retired individuals with high net worth who crave greater feeling of mastery and control over their financial lives.
- Very high income earners who want to leverage their active incomes to grow their net worth and eventually move into the Financial Elite.
Register by June 1st and Bring Two (2) Guests at No Additional Charge
We know how important it is to be on the same financial page as your key business partner or significant other, so we’ve arranged for you to be able to bring them with you at no additional charge. Simply register by June 1st and you can bring the two guests of your choice as part of your standard tuition of $5,995.
For the past decade, we’ve been working to help already-successful business owners and individuals accelerate their wealth building and join the ranks of the Financial Elite. During that time, we’ve helped thousands of participants live richer, fuller, wealthier lives.
Register now to be part of this private wealth event and gain the skills and strategies you need to take your wealth building to the next level.